There is always a new client

You just have to know where to look

Inspectivize

Download the Inspectivize App and watch the clients pour in.




How it works

Tap the app.


A new client awaits.


Inspectivize is the simplest way to connect inspectors with customers in your area and receive compensation without ever spending a marketing dollar. Clients book their inspection through the Inspectivize platform. We take a 10% booking fee, and the remaining 90% goes straight to you within 1 business day.

Choose inspectivize.



When you receive a booking request you will be able to see the location, time, and property information before assigning an inspector.

Simply assign the inspector on your team that you want to complete the request. An alert will be sent to their phone and the inspection will be added to their schedule.

The day of the inspection, alert the client that you are enroute. Once you arrive make sure the information provided is correct and complete the inspection.

When the inspection is complete, it will be verified and the hold that was placed on the payment will be released to you within 1 business day.

 

Tap the app

 

A new client awaits

  • Inspectivize is the simplest way to connect inspectors with customers in your area and receive compensation without ever spending a marketing dollar. Clients book their inspection through the Inspectivize platform. We take a 10% booking fee, and the remaining 90% goes straight to you within 1 business day.

  • Choose inspectivize.
Choose inspection type.

Choose from 8 different inspection types and select the day and time you want your inspections to take place. Lastly, give us some basic information about the property.

Create a professional dream team

We will let you know what accredited companies are availible in your area. All you need to do is pick the one(s) you want and it will instantly be booked for you.

Enjoy the process

On the day of your inspection, you will receive a notification that your inspector is enroute. Think of Uber, but for inspections.

How it works



  • Simply assign the inspector on your team that you want to complete the request. An alert will be sent to their phone and the inspection will be added to their schedule.

  • The day of the inspection, alert the client that you are enroute. Once you arrive make sure the information provided is correct and complete the inspection.

  • When the inspection is complete, it will be verified and the hold that was placed on the payment will be released. For receiving the booking through the Inspectivize Platform, we will take 10% of the inspection cost. The remaining 90% goes straight to you within 1 business day.

  • When you receive a booking request you will be able to see the location, time, and property information before assigning an inspector.

Benefits of using the app



Receive Clients



Book in 3 minutes

  • We bring clients to you.
  • Receive booking requests at anytime.
  • No wasted time on the phone only receive clients that fit your criteria.

No marketing budget



Know Your Inspector

  • We do your brand awareness.
  • We put you on a global platform.
  • Save money on marketing and use it elsewhere.

Reduction of overhead



Instant Price Estimate

  • No need for a secretary.
  • No need for multiple phones with multiple extensions.
  • Save on office material.
  • Do everything you need through the app.

Transaction Tracking



Cashless Payment

  • Easily tax ready.
  • Pre hold on client payment.
  • View transaction history at any time.
  • All your transactions are organized in one place.

Benefits


  • No marketing budget

    Know Your Inspector

    • We do your brand awareness.
    • We put you on a global platform.
    • Save money on marketing and use it elsewhere.

  • Reduction of overhead

    Instant Price Estimate

    • No need for a secretary.
    • No need for multiple phones with multiple extensions.
    • Save on office material.
    • Do everything you need through the app.

  • Transaction Tracking

    Cashless Payment

    • Easily tax ready.
    • Pre hold on client payment.
    • View transaction history at any time.
    • All your transactions are organized in one place.

  • Receive Clients

    Book in 3 minutes

    • We bring clients to you.
    • Receive booking requests at anytime.
    • No wasted time on the phone only receive clients that fit your criteria.



Inspection types available on Inspectivize

 
 
 
 
 
 


Available Inspection types



 
 
 
 

Instantly receive inspections


The quality of our partners is important. So, if you are an accredited Inspection company and want to be our partner in helping people keep their property safe, sign up today!


I have been waiting for this!

Instantly receive inspections


The quality of our partners is important. So become our partner in helping people keep their property safe, sign up today!


I have been waiting for this!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Download our free
mobile app


Don't wait to receive your first booking request.

App Store
Google Play


Download our app


Download our free
mobile app


Don't wait to receive your first booking request.

App Store
Google Play


Download our app